Terrorist Have No Place in Nigeria – President Buhari

276 x 186 - youthrevolutionaryparty.wordpress.com
President Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday at the Sambisa Forest in Borno State, the President assured Nigerians and the people of Borno State that never again in the future will terrorists or violent insurgents take over and have predominance in any nooks and crannies of any part or state in Nigeria’s territory.

The Commander-In-Chief of the arm forces of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari made the assurance to the nation when he officially pronounced and declared the 2017 Nigerian Army Small Arms Championship (NASAC) opened.

At the event the Nigeria Minister of Defence, Mansur Dan-Ali, who represented President Muhammadu Buhari disclosed that holding the championship in the forest was an affirmation that federal government was “resolved to stamp out all activities and operations of the Boko Haram insurgents from our territory.”

Nigeria Minister of Defence, Mansur Dan-Ali, further said that “This championship is a showcase of the clear effect and degradation of the Boko Haram terrorist group with the destruction of Camp Zairo in the heart of the famous Sambisa forest.

“I can say categorically that never again will Boko Haram occupy any of our land.

“I want to use this opportunity to congratulate the Nigerian Army for this achievement and reiterate at this point by noting that it is a case of professional training that brought the Nigerian Army to this length.”

Nigeria Minister of Defence, Mansur Dan-Ali, reiterates that that the Presidential Committee on North-East Initiative, that the federal government would reconstruct facilities and structures destroyed by the Boko Haram terrorists group so that the people of the North East region and occupant of the land could enjoy the dividends of democracy, freedom of movement and dignity of human person.

Also at the event, the Chief of Army Staff, Lt.-Gen. Tukur Buratai, disclosed that the championship was held at the Sambisa Forest in Borno State to consolidate on the gains achieved by troops in the North East so far.

Chief of Army Staff, Lt.-Gen. Tukur Buratai said that “This championship is therefore held here at the heart of the Sambisa forest as part of Nigerian Army’s plans to effectively dominate all hostile territories in the North East”.

The Chief of Army Staff, Lt.-Gen. Tukur Buratai further said that the Nigerian Army Small Arms Championship (NASAC) was held in 2010, seven years ago at Armed Forces Command and Staff College, Jaji, in Kaduna State.

That the Nigerian Army Small Arms Championship (NASAC) championship could not be held since then due to numerous operational engagements by the Nigerian army. That the Federal Government has named the newly established Nigerian Army shooting range at the Sambisa forest after the late Lt.-Col. Abu Ali, an hero, commander of an army formation at Mallam Fatori in Borno East, who was ambushed by the Boko Haram terrorists group in a battle on Nov. 4, 2016, when Boko Haram terrorists attempted to invade and take over the Borno town.

That the army routed the Boko Haram terrorists group and took over Sambisa Forest in Borno State sometimes in December, 2016, at on or about 1.30pm after it overran the Camp Zairo, the stronghold of the Boko Haram terrorist group in the Sambisa forest in Borno State.

At the conclusion of the event, officers at the war front were urges to remain gallant and keep the moral high at the total eradication of the Boko Haram terrorist group from the surface of Nigeria.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s